Habitat for Humanity of Waldo County
APPLY FOR A HOME
How to become a partner family
If you can answer yes to the three basic guidelines, then please complete and submit the contact form below.
• ability to pay
• willingness to partner
1. I have need and do not own my own home. I am a resident of Waldo County.
2. I have the ability to pay (0% interest mortgage, real estate taxes and insurance).
• I do not have liens, excessive credit card debt or multiple bills in collection.
• I have not declared bankruptcy in the last 18 months.
• I pay my rent on time.
• I have had a stable income for the last 12 months.
My annual income falls within the following guidelines:
Family size Min. Income Max Income
2 13,000 34,700
3 14,650 39,050
4 16,250 43,350
5 17,550 46,850
6 18.850 50,300
3. I am willing to partner with Habitat for Humanity of Waldo County and fulfill the "sweat equity" hours required, attend home buyer classes, budgeting workshops and participate in Habitat for Humanity of Waldo County events.